Monday, July 27, 2009

My african american hair is DRY?

i have all natural kinky curly hair and it's short. i recently began treating it for growth and health since it is extremely dry and brittle. i deep conditioned with creme of nature product as well as Keracare product. niether left my hair feeling soft. my hair is still dry! IN THE PAST i've used pantene pro v, tresseme, sebastion...u name it, ive used it. SO WHY IS MY HAIR SO DRY!!! WHAT TO DO!



My african american hair is DRY?

Are you oiling your scalp weekly, oiling your hair daily, and doing hot oil treatments at least once a month? If not, that could be the source of the issue.



My african american hair is DRY?

your best bet might be to deep condition with olive oil (as in the grocery store kind). Put it through your hair, put a shower cap on it and sit under a dryer for at least 20 minutes, then rinse it out. Also, what kind of moisturizing products are you using for every day styling? I personally like Carol's daughter products, and also regular old olive oil (that stuff does everything). hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment