Monday, July 27, 2009

African American Hair Care in Italy?

Hey all! I'm African American and I was wondering what my best hair-care options are as far as relaxers, braids, styles, ect. Thanks! I live in Florence!



African American Hair Care in Italy?

I lived in Florence many years ago, but I remember there was an African Air Stylist near Piazza San Marco, in the street where the History Faculty is...



African American Hair Care in Italy?

Living in italy My african american friends had a hard time finding hair care products and also somebody able to style or braid there hair for them. They were mostly limited to finding other americans who lived near them that had more experience in african american haircare. Another suggestion would be to check out the african grocery stores and ask them what to do. In the region I lived in they were many many immigrants from Ghana and there were african markets on almost every block. The good thing is they speak english better than any italians around and are more willing to help you. Some of them can be a little prejudice to american black people so you have to be a little careful but all in all I don't think you will have a problem. Go check there.

No comments:

Post a Comment