Wednesday, July 29, 2009

African american hair-dry?

my hair is growing and is often dry right in one spot in the back it dosent grow as fast i do perm my hair i dont use grease i just started using olive oil



African american hair-dry?

the EXACT thing happens to me.What i've started doing is using the product listed at this site http://www.triplegro.com



I moisturize my hair using the cream gro every night before i go to sleep and then i massage it and cover it which a SATIN sleep bonnet(satin retains the moisture and prevents breakage while you sleep)



.The info on the site helps alot though and the products are helping to relieve me of dryness,brittleness and breaking throughout and in that particular spot.



I would recommend these products to anyone.I hope this works for you like it did for me.



African american hair-dry?

I did find a african american hairdye made just for us.



Because we have different hair needs. i forgot the name but i do know its in a orange box with some african american women. %26amp; also it bleaches in the processing of dying.you can also use dark %26amp; lovely like i used.



African american hair-dry?

what's the question man!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment