Sunday, July 26, 2009

I have african american hair.How should I maintain it?

I have african american hair.I get perms every 6 weeks,but after that I don't know how to take care of it.I use doo gro mega thick vitalizer but my hair is never soft.How can I get my hair to be soft and long without using flat irons?Does wrapping the hair works.Can you please give me advice and some products that I can use that will make my hair SOFT, LONG and BOUNCY? Thanks for answering this question.Happy New Years!



I have african american hair.How should I maintain it?

Using salon hair products is not necessarily what is best for your hair. You should have a Shampoo and Conditioner that penetrates your hair and stimulates the scout. I use Fantasia's Tea Green Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner and it has worked wonders. I also use a moisturizer that does not contain petroleum jelly. Petroleum only coats the hair not penetrate it. I use Inter Cellar leave in moisturizer and deep penetrating moisturizer. Deep penetrating is for weekly use and leave in is for daily. You should wash your hair at least every three days and moisturize daily. Try to limit your use of hot blow dryers and only brush your hair when you are styling it. Brushing only pulls out your hair. A head dryer is best for drying your hair. DON'T clip your ends. It's not needed unless you are trying to make your hair neater. Also take vitamins if you don't have the best diet. Your vitamins should contain Zinc and Protein. Don't be fooled by products that says it contains vitamins. Vitamins being place directly on your hair doesn't work unless it's protein.



I have african american hair.How should I maintain it?

get pantiene shampoo and conditiner wash hair 2 times a week use hot oil treatments and go to salon that does hair therapy



I have african american hair.How should I maintain it?

Go to the hair salon every week to get it washed. Their hair care products are usually top of the line and they work. Before you go to sleep wrap your hair with pins and tie it with a bandana or witha large head scarf.Use oil sheen and spray it lighty after you brush your hair in the morning and keep your scalp moisterized with some type of conditioner for your type of hair. Dont flat iron your hair if it is permed the perm chemically changes the bonds in your hair which make it straight flat ironing leads to damaged brittle hair wich causes breaking. stick with rollers. Braid your hair every once in a while it makes it much softer. and dont fret to ask your hair stylist for tips!!



I have african american hair.How should I maintain it?

i used motions products when my hair was relaxed. i washed %26amp; conditioned my hair every weekend with motions. i used their foam setting lotion to wrap my hair, or i sprayed my hair with their hair spray and blowdried it straight. i also used their grease to keep my hair moisturized.

No comments:

Post a Comment