Monday, July 27, 2009

Garnier hair products for african american hair?

I am african american with natural curly hair. I heard Garnier Fructis products work well with my hair type. Is that true?



Garnier hair products for african american hair?

yess!!! omg i love ganier you don't even know yea lol use ganie this is what i use



ganier's hairsprays



ganier's gel



sleek n shine leave n cream



ganier shake effects luiq-gel



%26amp; i want to get the wax,the shine glossung spray and the smoothing milk !!! [閳绢櫍 ganier



Garnier hair products for african american hair?

I've only tried the anti-frizz leave-in (works okay but leaves build-up after you keep applying it), the serum (its too light...)



I've used the wett gel and it makes my hair wett looking like this one alot, and the other anti-frizz cream is okay. They're all okay they don't leave my poofy hair flat though. My hair has its own mood, some days certain hair products will work god but when i try it another day it doesnt do good at all....



some of my friends use it and she likes it.. i would use the anti-frizz creams especially the fat squirt bottle one thats good



some other products good for af. american hair is Miss Jessies (curly pudding.. i have some i my hair rite now..) and Mixed Chicks.. u cant find at a hair store they are sold online www.curlmart.com or missjessies.com mixedchicks.net

No comments:

Post a Comment