Monday, July 27, 2009

African-american hair....?

do you think that black people should add weaves, extensions or wigs to cover their own hair? Or would it be better to leave it natural?



Personally, i love how black hair looks in braids or dreads. Afros are really cool. If i was black i would want my hair natural.



African-american hair....?

no, i'm black and i wear my hair natural. i love it this way, much less work than perming, setting, drying, flat ironing...i think it fits my face better this way too.



African-american hair....?

I like their braids...



African-american hair....?

Well first of all, I am black.



I do not need weaves or extensions because I have long hair.



I like braids, but do them rarely. I do not care much for afros. I think natural hair is cute, but I prefer my own hair since I've had it all my life.



And you are not even black, why does this concern YOU?!Jeez, when will people just leave black people alone! We are INDIVIDUALS and can do what we please as long as it's not hurting anyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment