Monday, July 27, 2009

African-American hair?

I am Mexican and African-American, and have a horrible time with my hair..Parts of it are curly and parts are straight and frizzy...I want it to be straight..So, if anyone knows of any salons please let me know... I've been to a few salons here but, and have had horrible experiences...Oh I've posted a question like this before but I didn't get any great answers, so please if your going to tell me to look in the phone book don't bother...



African-American hair?

I would really sugest finding a dominican shop in your neighborhood. Dominicans can sraighten out anyones hair. They will wash it and roll it up, sit you under a dryer and you can leave with the curly look or they can blow it out straight with a little curl on the end all for under 30 dollars. Some places it can cost as little as 10 dollars. Where do you live? THey may have some Dominican spots around.



African-American hair?

try a home straightening kit like dark and lovely



African-American hair?

Have you considered relaxing( texturising, perming) your hair since you want it straight. Any Afro Caribbean hairsalon should be able to do that for you.



African-American hair?

I live in Michigan and I go to this lady in Waterford at a place called Shades of Gray. Her name is Sonya and she does hair really well. I don't know where you live but if your close to Waterford maybe you want to give her call.



But if you don't live in Michigan you can try the perms in the store. If you don't have a problem putting chemicals in your hair.



African-American hair?

Maybe you could just get a good flat iron.Like the Sedu or Solia.Getting you hair done at a salons can cost a lot of money.Consider purchasing a flat iron instead of spending all that money at the hair salon.



http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1...



http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1...



http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1...

No comments:

Post a Comment