Wednesday, July 29, 2009

African-American Hair Braiding Styles?

Ok, this is for all of you hair experts that know how to do all types of braids. (I kind of need an answer A.S.A.P. so if you could it would be great!) I need to know another name for the style called "Lacing Braids." I don't know another name for this hairstyle, I only know how to describe it - which doesn't seem to help people understand me. If your not sure what that is, here's a link that shows pictures of it and how its done. I can't seem to find magazines that show pictures of this particular hairstyle and I can't print the pictures out from the website. If you can help thanks.



http://www.braidsinc.com/gallery-10.htm



African-American Hair Braiding Styles?

HI click on the site and click on the photo you want to copy. Right click and select copy open Microsoft Word and right click paste and you have the photo you want. Try it

No comments:

Post a Comment