Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What's the best hair care products for african american hair?

Well i already know the basics about hair care, but what's the best hair care line for black hair-or just hair period, cause i want my hair to grow but eventhough i follow the rules of hair treatment, my hair still has breakage and split ends, and gets dry really easily...i trim, deep condition, basically no heat, etc. it has to be the product im using.



What's the best hair care products for african american hair?

ok well try NIOXIN shampo and conditioner you can usually get it at the beauty supply its its made to grow hair but i mostly notice my ends started to get more healthy because i flat iron the **** out my hair... also black and sassy ol spral and olive hair sheen works really good and makes it healthier those worked best for me!! hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment