Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair tips for the african american hair?

I would like to get my hair done sometime this weekend but I have always love getting wraps in my hair. But my question is that can i still get a touch-up with a roller wrap with extensions.



Hair tips for the african american hair?

I never heard of anybody getting a touch-up with extensions. Have you asked your beautician?



Hair tips for the african american hair?

apply maynase on your hair for twenty minutes and then wash it out with shampoo. I no it sounds gross but it will make your hair less oily!



Hair tips for the african american hair?

get the touch up before the roller and extent and it will be okay



Hair tips for the african american hair?

i think that you should take the hair out. but if the hair was glued in you may not be able to use it again if not you should be able to use it.



Hair tips for the african american hair?

African-ethnic hairstyles/Cornrows/ French braid /



Hairstyle Tips and tricks / Winter Haircare



Tips on How to do Perms/Bob hairstyles



How to do Layering



Tips on Hair coloring / Hair Dyeing tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com



Hairstyle photo gallery -http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment