Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Has African American hair, but......?

Does anyone know how to get those spanish curls (not being racist!)



I try to get them, but it's really hard! Like for example, this is what I've tried to far:



1. Wetting my hair, putting frizz-ease on it, leaving it like that.



2. Wetting, putting lotion on it, going under dryer.



3. Wetting it, twist it into little buns, waiting till it dries, loosing out buns.



And that's all. Tried all of those, but all what it came out to be is puffy, or straight....



Here's a picture with an example:



http://haircutadvice.com/images/article0...



Has African American hair, but......?

What do you mean by african american hair? Like tight tight curls that most have? Or curly/wavy hair? If you have tight curls, straghten your hair, then put a curling iron on it. I'd say your best bet is go to a salon, and tell them what you want. You can watch and see exactly what they do.



Or hey, get a good weave



Has African American hair, but......?

get perm



Has African American hair, but......?

naw dont it looks good



Has African American hair, but......?

yea i got dat kinda hair ma friend tryin get it i guess i dont really know you could go get it curled i hope it works out somehow good luck!



Has African American hair, but......?

african are from africa black people are from america



Has African American hair, but......?

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA thats hilarious well first try to shampoo it alot and condition it the most and then let ur hair dry just a little and then put moose in it and crunch it on each side and there u go,



Has African American hair, but......?

Get a curling iron and spray so it stays that way. I'm Latina but never curl my hair, but that's how my cousin does it



Has African American hair, but......?

hey.its ok. i love them spanish curls.[im hispanic to0] but my hair is dead.lik it doesnt go curly if i wet it. so0.my friend told me to wet my hair,put alot of conditioner[any kind],%26amp; then put gel.after that,u fix it lik u put ur fingers thru it.[ii mean this didnt work on my haiir,but i hope it works on you =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment