Saturday, August 1, 2009

A good name brand for a hair rinse for African American hair...?

...I was told I have to put a rinse in my hair because the color in my hair is really breaking my hair off. I think I will do a dark brown. Can someone recommend a brand that is healthy for african american hair? also what are good shampoos and deep conditioners?



Also, do I have to have a hair dryer?



( do not have the cash to pay $70 to get my hair done professionally right now so this will be done by myself)



A good name brand for a hair rinse for African American hair...?

My grandma is a stylist and she uses jazzing.



Its in a bottle so you can use it more than once.



http://www.sallybeauty.com/Jazzing+Sheer...



As for shampoo and conditioner, I use garnier fructis length and strength.



閳?br>A good name brand for a hair rinse for African American hair...?



idk about the rinse but for the breakage you should try aphogee... i got it from sallys beauty supply...idk if they have one around where your from but you can probably find iit on the internet



you just need to follow the directions... i hope this works



A good name brand for a hair rinse for African American hair...?

Sorry don't know any good name brand hair rinses. A good shampoo and conditioner is:



Shampoo:



:Creme of Nature Ultra Moisturizing



:Neutrogena Triple Moisturize Lather



Conditioner:



:Olive Oil Replenishing Pak



:Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayo



:Nuetrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask



:Nexxus Humectress



The first two conditiners I mentioned are protein conditioners and the other two are just moisturizing conditioners. Alternate week to week between a protein conditioner and moisturizing conditioner for about a month until your hair gets into relatively good shape. Then you can start doing just moisturizing treatments with one protein treatment once or twice a month. To many back to back protein treatments can make the hair hard and break it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment